A million apologies for not having blogged for ages but I did not have a lot to say so thought you did not need to hear my ramblings.
One of my quilt groups has posed a challenge for 2012 - make a 12" finished block every two months on a specific theme.
The deadline for the first one was the end of February and the theme for this one was "Layers". I am not very good at conceptual themes but had a go. The layers I chose to use were layers of thermafax prints on fabric. When I had produced the fabric I felt that it had a slight aesthic quality and this was certainly the case when I had put the pieces onto the green background.
We are now onto the second challenge which is "Curves" - so far I am thinking and formulating an idea. I will get back to you once I have finalised what I am doing.
Have been doing lots of fabric dyeing but will show you the results in the next few days.