Monday 6 November 2017

Back again

Hi - if anyone is still out there.

I have not blogged for about four years but have now decided to give it another go.  If you followed me before, I hope you are still here and if you find me now - welcome.

I am not going to go over old ground but start from where I am today.  I have done the ultimate downsize and now live in a two bedroom flat - or at least it would be if I had not dedicated one of the bedrooms to my sewing cave.  It is small but beautifully formed.

My main passion has now become appliqué which if I am honest is rather a surprise.  Here is a picture of a quilt block that I have just completed

It is based on a watercolour I painted during the 100 Day Project Challenge
in the summer. as you can see I have had to alter the design slightly but I am really pleased with how it has turned out.  Not all the flowers and leaves I painted turned out too well but I have other ideas which I can interpret into fabric. this is all going to take some time but there is no deadline on this quilt thankfully
It is really good to be back and I hope you will enjoy my musings over the coming posts

Happy quilting



1 comment:

Quilty Constance said...

Welcome back, fellow Stashbuster!