Tuesday 21 November 2017

Progress of sorts

Waiting for the start of the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt means that I need to get a bit more organised. I am still doing the 365 Block Challenge but thankfully we have now finished the dark 3” blocks and I have put two of the borders on
How I managed to have one extra 3” block and a 6” block is a complete mystery to me but I am glad that they are sewn and the other two borders are ready.  I will have to go and measure my son’s bed and I have a ghastly feeling that the quilt is going to end up too large but hey he can always keep it until he  upgrades the bed. So all the dark fabrics are back in the stash and the pale one all pulled and sorted together.

Off to work on the flower blocks and will show some photographs soon.

Happy quilting.



No comments: