Wednesday 3 January 2018

New Year - new projects

Happy New Year to you all.  I have been plotting and planning all in order to support by word for this year which is DISCIPLINE.  I need to get more organised with my quilting and record what I am doing more accurately.

I bought the Quilter’s Planner for myself  and have already decided to do the two sampler quilts this year.  They will use up some stash and at the moment they are destined for Project Linus.  The colourways I have chosen are
And


OK I am ever going to use them all in the quilt tops but I reckon that they can also be used in the backings and bindings and will make a bit of a dent on the stash.

I have also finished the top for the 365 Block Challenge - 365 blocks in 365 days.  Gosh this was hard and I am certainly not going to be doing something like that again.  It really interrupted the work on other quilts but I am pleased with the result and now have to quilt it in order to gift it in May.


I don’t have the room to lay it all out but it is VERY busy so I reckon that some fairly overall quilting should be enough.
 I have some new fabrics on their way from the States and so will show them as soon as they arrive.

Happy Quilting!


No comments: