Monday 11 April 2011

Back to the applique

A fairly successful weekend with the Racing Track quilt finally finished and bound. I need to contact the person for whom I have made it in order to complete the label but otherwise it is done. Thankfully I was able to sew the binding while watching the golf.  The course at Augusta always makes me believe that spring might finally be here and we have had an exceptionally warm weekend here in London. Back to normal by mid week I gather.

Now I am back to the Roseville quit and have just started the fourth block
I have also managed to sew some of the flowers together, and hopefully will be able to get some onto the block tomorrow.

I had to spend a fair amount of time clearing up my sewing room this morning as it was getting totally out of hand. It is difficult when I have to use it as an office as well and I was finding it hard to even find the computer.

No comments: