Tuesday 19 April 2011

Presentation of quilts

There is nothing better than presenting the finished quilt to the person you have made it for.  Yesterday i finally delivered the pink quilt to the astonished 18 year old for whom it was made as her university quilt. Both she and her mother were delighted. 


Today I gave the Racing Track quilt to the grandmother who had commissioned it. Again she seemed delighted and hopefully her little grandson will feel the same.


I also managed to complete the skinny challenge for the BQL challenge. The size was 7 1/2" x 24 1/2".
and here is a detail of the quilting.

The last quilt in this series of challenges ended up in France so who knows where this one will finally be hung.

No quilting for a day or two as I will be busy with work commitments but hopefully will manage to get something done over the weekend.

1 comment:

Dayquilt said...

I love the fabrics in the race track quilt! I made my four-year-old son pants out of both those fabrics. He calls them his "big machine pants".

Jenny