Monday 4 April 2011

Increase in stash

I have just been calculating my purchases in March and surprise, surprise, I seem to have bought more than I have used.  Some of the fabrics are for my students at the centre - the mauves and pinks, but the ones they don't like will have to go into my stash. And then I bought a bit in France. Actually it was only a bit as the prices over there were horrendous - even compared to those in the UK. It was £18 euros a metre, which with the exchange rate is about £17.50. I really take my hat off to those who are quilting in a serious way on the Continent.

I also bought some felt but I am not counting that in the stash records - I have an idea what I am going to do with it.

Am busy machine quilting the Racing Track quilt so will post a picture when it is finished.

No comments: