Thursday, 26 May 2011

Roseville Block 7

I have finally finished all the cactus plants - boy were they difficult to machine but I think they look good.

Block 8 has been a bit more problematical as I forgot that most of the pattern is not mirrored and I did not reverse the pattern - hence I had to redo a lot of the pieces (which I will keep for a cushion or something) and so it has been a bit slower. Here is a photo of it partially completed.
I will have time to hand sew some of the circles tonight and then hopefully to finish it over the weekend. I really like how the birds have turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing! Although I love applique, I have never attempted such a complicated design. You must have endless patience and extremely nimble fingers!
Bobby in Shropshire U.K.