Monday 2 May 2011

state of stash

Last month was a real stash busting month with 8 metres being used on the Racing Track quilt (I even gave away all the small offcuts to a friend who is collecting child related fabrics) and also a quick cot quilt for Japan. So all in all I managed to use 11 metres. That means I am only  5 metres more than my total at the beginning of the year. I am slowly working my way through the Roseville quilt and the Beth Ferrier one so that the fabric quantities for that are not going to show until they are finished but I am happy about the way things are going.

The only problem about working on two large applique quilts at once is that the fabric count does not go down nearly fast enough but when the two large quilts are included I think they will be approximately 20 metres each.

Meanwhile I have finished another Roseville block

Will now try and get on with block number 6



No comments: