Wednesday 30 March 2011

Flowers

Here is another set of photographs from the weekend trip which I hope will bring a smile to your face on this very dreary day in London (just waiting for the rain to arrive).
I just loved the containers in this photo.
The blocks of colour of flower stalls are just inspirational and make one want to grap fabric from the stash I find.
And finally....

This is a statue outside the International Train Station!

I managed to find a shop that sold masses of felt and made the most beautiful objects with them - cushions, bags etc. I did not buy any of the patterns but several bits of the fabric found their way into my luggage and here is a photo of the display in the shop

I have an idea of a felt applique cushion in the back of my mind but first I have to finish some of the projects I have on the go.
Tomorrow will be the final photos of the trip - I think you may agree they are worth the wait!!!

No comments: