Monday 22 August 2011

Weekend in Norwich

Just had the most marvellous few days in Norwich - ashamed to say I had never spent any time in the city before and it has a wealth of wonderful attractions. Here are a few photos
look at the different textures on the side of this house.

We had lunch in this tiny garden above a pub (the building is on a hill) and don't you love the grave stones as a wall.
lots of old streets with ancient buildings.

I just loved these silver birches in the centre of town.
We also went to the seaside - amazing big sky and colours

Those tiny black dots are seals which were swimming up and down the coast very near to land. We saw five in all.
Then I got a bit carried away with footprints - as yet have no idea what I will do with them but they are fun

That's all for today but I will do more on the saga of pebbles tomorrow! Needless to say we found a quilt shop but I will leave that for another day - and yes I did give in to temptation and buy some fabric!!

No comments: